Top 5 Cat Scratching Post
Fun And Uniquely Designed Cat Scratching Post
1. SmartCat Ultimate Scratching Post - Physical activity is very important for our pets. If our pets do not exercise or do any physical activity, they tend to become fat and obese. This is a big problem and it can cause a lot of health problems and misbehavior. One of the best ways to tone your cat’s muscles as well as let them exercise is by giving them this cat scratching post. With its unique design and great features, your cat will start doing some physical activity in no time.
2. PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge, Walnut Brown - I must have spent countless of dollars before on toys that my pet cats do not even play with. They may play with the items for like a day or so because it is new but then they get so bored with it so fast that they just leave the items alone forever. A lot of pet owners have been in this situation too. However, I do not believe that will be the case with this cat scratching post. Cats are just naturally attracted to these types of items plus they get the well needed exercise that they need by playing with this item.
3. Trixie Baza Cat Tree - Another very uniquely designed cat scratching post. I especially love the hammock on top of this item. It is very creative and unique. Cats do love to sleep on it because it is very comfortable. The item also attracts cats naturally. So they tend to want to scratch it and sink their claws into it until they are fully satisfied.
4. SmartCat Bootsie's Combination Scratcher - Cat toys tend to break so easily. They cost so little and so the quality is most of the time not that good. I have wasted so much money on products for my cats. These products tend to get destroyed so easily or my pets tend to get bored on them. Well at least you don’t have to worry about durability with this item. I don’t think a cat can destroy such an item. These items tend to last long and give your pet a lot of valuable fun time.
5. Armarkat B5701 57-Inch Cat Tree, Ivory - One of the best cat scratching post that I know of. The unique design, sturdiness, and material used in these item just compliments each other very well. Cats love to climb. Sometimes I see them stuck in a tree somewhere in my neighborhood and they can’t get down. With this item, your cats will have a fabulous time climbing, exploring and toning its muscles while having lots of fun.
Benefits Of Cat Scratching Post
Here are some benefits of cat scratching post.
. Exercise -Exercise is very important to the health of a pet cat. It is one of the main reasons why I bought a cat scratching post in the first place. It helps tone muscles and helps them be more active. Without any form of exercise or physical activity, your pet has a big chance of turning into a fat or obese cat. This can lead to a lot of health problems as well as skin conditions.
. Stop Misbehavior - Cats that are bored and have way too much energy pent up inside tend to misbehave by clawing and destroying furniture like couches or sofas. They can do a lot of other destructive behaviors also. One of the best ways to stop a misbehaving pet is by giving it a toy that allows it to release all the pent up energy inside. This is why I love these types of items.
. Fun - everyone likes to have fun. It is the same for cats and other pets. When an animal is having fun, they tend to release a lot of energy, become more happy or have a great mood, as well as release stress. These items tend to be a lot of fun for pet cats which is why I bought them in the first place. I love to make my pets happy just like every body.
Best Way To Deter Pets From Destroying Furniture
One of the best ways to deter a pet from destroying any furniture is by playing with it. Pets tend to be very docile after they used up a lot of energy and had a lot of fun. This will deter behaviors that are destructive. If a pet has a lot of stored energy, he is bored, then he will do anything in his power to release it. Your pet wants to have fun and feel good also. Unfortunately, destroying items does feel good. The act of sinking their claws into a material that is soft, rough and mushy, does feel good for them. Playing with your pet and giving it some attention a couple of times a day shouldn't be a problem for a lot of people.
Make Your Own Scratching Post
There are various youtube videos that allows you to create cat scratching posts. Take a look at these videos: cat post
Please Vote For Us